Friday, June 29, 2018

How to become a trader? What are the steps to follow?

I am sure many who are new to trading would be confused on where to start as there are plethora of information and methods available. When I started my career I had the very same question but unfortunately no one to guide or advice on how to move forward.

So I ended up reading anything and everything I came across involving large number of techniques mentioned in various books. Slowly and steadily I realised there has to be a few methods that appeal to you most that you have to build up on.

My journey started learning the most basic methods of technical to the most advanced concepts of Elliott wave, Neo wave, Hurst’s Time cycles and Gann projections.

I know the pain of not knowing how to proceed and have worked hard without finding a mentor to suggest corrective path. It is then I decided to impart whatever I have learned in the simplistic way for anyone who wants to walk the similar path of becoming from novice to expert trader.


So here is one basic method that I found amazingly helpful in increasing the accuracy. Below is my latest webinar where I discussed a few methods in detail:


It does not matter if you are not aware about basic technical analysis. If you are attending my seminar on 21st – 22nd July 2018 in Mumbai on Elliott wave, Neo wave and Husrt’s Time cycles, I will ensure to share across enough materials for someone to be aware about what is technical analysis even before they attend the training. To Register Contact us here or Email us helpdesk@wavesstrategy.com

Cheers,
Ashish Kyal, CMT


P.S. – I hope the above is atleast providing some assistance in direction of systematic and scientific approach to trading

No comments:

Post a Comment