Friday, March 23, 2018

Will Nifty form a low or will it crash?

I am sure majority are getting anxious now when Nifty is moving below 10,000 levels. When it was near 11000 I came out strong and bold and talked about an impending down move. 
Now when Nifty is breaking below 10000, majority are turning bearish when the momentum on downside is reducing. See below my view on Nifty for coming week: 

In case you have not seen my video on 2nd February which was post Budget, you can see why I was bearish then in the below video. Below video was published on 2nd February 2018


Subscribe to daily Equity research report – The Financial Waves short term update and see detailed Elliott wave / Neo wave counts on Nifty, Stocks, Bank Nifty – Visit here 

For Intraday / Positional calls on Nifty, Bank Nifty and stocks visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment