Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Time Cycles are one of the most advanced concepts of technical analysis.
Equity markets have continued to move in complex patterns. 2016 was a year of consolidation as Nifty settled in December 2016 where it started the year. However, during this period there were plenty of opportunities as prices moved all the way from 6825 to the highs of 8970 and back towards 7900 in December 2016. So there were huge swings that one could have capitalized provided he or she had the right tools to understand the market movement.
Trust me trading involves combination of skills across Technical analysis, Risk Management, Money management and Mental strength - Psychology. I will be sharing across my personal experiences involving pitfalls a trader should be aware of and belief in the methods or techniques that helped me to be against the crowd at important turning junctures which was responsible to pay off for all the hard work and efforts.
Many believe that keeping it simple is the key to trading success but only if markets were moving in a strong Bull or Bear trend where buying on dips or selling on rallies is the brilliant strategy.
However, when we are witnessing huge swings but hardly any progress in either direction on net basis learning advanced methods is utmost important. It is during such phases I built up my expertise on Elliott wave, Neo wave and later timing the trade with the help of Hurst’s Time cycles.
Time is the essence for everything. It is applicable not only to our day to day life but for freely traded markets as well. A good trade setup if not timed properly can still result into a serious loss. There are very few technical analysis studies that focus on Time since most of the techniques are driven by Price alone!
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
1. Best Trade setups to enter the market
2. How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
3. Know when not to trade – A key to trading success
4. Applying multiple techniques along with Elliott wave for high conviction trade setups
5. Time cycles – A very important element to help reduce the number of probable scenarios to nearly one!
6. How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
Ashish Kyal, CMT will be conducting Most Advanced Technical Analysis Training – Neo wave and Time Cycles in Mumbai on 18th – 19th March 2017.
Ashish carries vast experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency and Commodity markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave,Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, Bloomberg TV.
Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Market Technicians Association (MTA - USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He is on the selection panel of GDPI for premiere B- Schools and invited by Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research to speak on Entrepreneurship. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
This training would cover Advanced Technical Analysis Concepts – Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Time Cycles. Practical application of these advanced tools along with charts on Equity, Commodity, Forex and Global Markets.
1. Overview of Elliott Wave
2. Neo Wave – Difference between Elliott wave and Neo wave
3. Methods to plot Neo waves on charts for clear wave identification
4. Combining this with Bar techniques, Indicators, Trader psychology
3. Two stage confirmations for capturing key reversals
4. 5. Newly discovered patterns – Diametric, Extracting Triangle, Neutral Triangle
7. Cycle Analysis: Time the market with accuracy using Time cycles
8. Trade setups, Application of the concepts on charts
9. Momentum Stock selection for Intraday trades with exit strategies
The training is ideal for those who want to analyze and understand Equity / Commodity / Forex markets in detail. Traders or investors who want to learn on how to build their investment portfolios or do trading for living. The course is designed for anyone and everyone keen to learn systematic way of trading using scientific approach. The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
§ Members of Equity, Commodity, Currency exchanges
§ Brokers / Traders / Dealers
§ Research analysts in Equity, Commodity and Currency markets
§ Students who aspire to pursue career in Financial Markets
§ Treasury dealers of Banks and Corporate
Where and when is the course?
The training is at Hotel Grand Sarovar Premiere, Goregoan, Mumbai. This belongs to 5 star category having chain of international hotels and the fees are including Tea / Coffee and Lunch.
Dates: 18th and 19th March 2017
Training Duration: 16 hours (8 hours per day)
The charges for the Training are Rs. 23000 + 15% Service tax. Register before 31st January 2017 to avail Early Bird Offer – Discounted price along with access to Free research for limited time, Elliott wave crash course videos before the training itself. Confirm your seat today!
If registered after 31st January 2017 charges would be Rs. 26000 +15% Service tax
Limited seats, Registration is on first come first basis.
Refer a friend and get 10% discount
After the course :
1. One Month of free Nifty Neo wave research report to understand the practical application on realtime basis
2. Instant interaction on Discussion Forum at www.wavesstrategy.com
3. All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription
4. Training Certificate on Elliott wave, Neo wave and Time cycles
How to Enroll?
To register for the training using either Credit Card or Netbanking visit http://www.wavesstrategy.com/Payment.aspx and mention Product as “Neo wave Training” and period as “1”
For any other details call us on +91 22 28831358 / +91 9920422202 or write to us at email@example.com
- I was the last candidate getting into Mr. Ashish Kyal webinar and I was very lucky to have boarded to me as his classes were how my first teacher taught me a b c d he was clear precise and ensured that even a layman like me understood every minute thing about being technical and about the wave patterns. He covered what could be termed at school a dry subject with so much of passion and created an auto instinct in students like me to be glued to what was an absolute transformation of how we look at charts. In fact I have become a fan of my guru and will be part of his journey here on ... Continue your good work. You are very genuine in what you are doing in this world of fake people My name is Subramanian Mahalingam My qualification is I am BCOM, ACA Grad, CWA and Masters in Oracle Financials I am CFO of an Infra company and group with topline of 1000 cr.
- Subramanian Mahalingam, Telengana
- The simplification of complex subject of "Elliot Waves" and combination of Elliot Waves with Classical Technical Tools are not only Awesome, but Unique too. I've thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Kyal's Seminar at Sarovar Premier Hotel, Bombay during 13th & 14th October, 2013 because of his Flawless, Plain (Jargon free) and Lucid Language. Best of all I liked his virtue to teach what he really performs in his real professional life.And last, but not least, Mr. Kyal's Seminar was the Best of All Seminars I've ever attended
- Kiran Banjara, KB Investment Avenues, Ahmadabad-GJ
- Myself Sameer. Just want to share my feedback. From last 7 years, I am doing full-time trading in F&O segment (Nifty & Bank Nifty) using my technical study and Elliot wave counting. I attended 2 days Neo Wave seminar on 1st March at Goregaon. The session and teaching by Mr. Ashish Kyal was excellent. The topics covered in session e.g. new Neo wave patterns, new Elliott rules, 2 stage confirmation and Time Cycles were very useful. Today I applied these techniques on Nifty and Bank Nifty (Daily & 60 Min charts) and its working perfectly fine. I am very much satisfied with the course. Just want to say Thank You for sharing such valuable knowledge. I have also subscribed for your daily mail service on Nifty EOD and Elliott view. From last 3 months, I am reading these mails daily. I always verify my own analysis with your mails, before taking any entry in market. The accuracy and success ratio of your mails (analysis) is more than 98%, which is excellent. Thanks again.
- Sameer Dharaskar,Mumbai