Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Time Cycles are one of the most advanced concepts of technical analysis.
Many believe that keeping it simple is the key to trading success which is probably true but we think it applies from Risk management and money management perspective. However, with respect to timing the market and knowing when to enter the trade, simple strategy no longer gives the desired outcome given that Indian equity markets are moving in complex formations. To cater to the changing market environment it is prudent to apply the best of the tools available to increase trading success.
Time is the essence for everything. It is applicable not only to our day to day life but for freely traded markets as well. A good trade setup if not timed properly can still result into a serious loss. There are very few technical analysis studies that focus on Time since most of the techniques are driven by Price alone!
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
1. Best Trade setups to enter the market
2. How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
3. Know when not to trade – A key to trading success
4. Applying other techniques along with Elliott wave for high conviction trade setups
5. Time cycles – A very important element to help reduce the number of probable scenarios to nearly one!
6. How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
Ashish Kyal, CMT will be conducting Most Advanced Technical Analysis Training – Neo wave and time cycles in Mumbai on 11-12 July 2015.
Ashish carries vast experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency and Commodity markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Time Cycles, and momentum tools. He frequently speaks at financial seminars like Market Technicians Association (MTA - USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He is on the selection panel of GDPI for premiere B- Schools and invited by Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research to speak onEntrepreneurship. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
This training would cover Advanced Technical Analysis Concepts – Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Time Cycles. Practical application of these advanced tools on Equity, Commodity, Forex and Global Markets.
12 hours (6 hours daily)
1. Overview of Elliott Wave
2. Neo Wave
3. Two stage confirmations
4. Diametric Pattern
5. Newly discovered patterns
6. Different Rules and guidelines
7. Cycle Analysis: Time the market with accuracy using Time cycles
8. Trade setups, Application of the concepts on charts
The charges for the Training are Rs. 23000 + 14% Service tax. If registered after 20th June 2015 charges would be Rs. 26000 +14% Service tax
Registration is on first come first basis as there are limited seats.
After the course :
1. 1 Month of free Nifty Neo wave research report to understand the practical application on realtime basis
2. Instant interaction on Discussion Forum at www.wavesstrategy.com
3. All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription
How to Enroll?
To register for the training using either Credit Card or Netbanking visit http://www.wavesstrategy.com/Payment.aspx and mention Product as “Neo wave Training” and period as “1”
Attend the 2 days training workshop that will provide in-depth analysis on Advanced concepts of Elliott wave – Neo wave and how it can be combined with Time cycles. It focuses not only on Price but also onTime which is an important element for any trader or investor.
Register before 20th June 2015 to avail Early Bird Offer and confirm your seat today!
For registration visit http://www.wavesstrategy.com/Payment.aspx or call us on +91 22 28831358 / +91 9920422202 or write to us at email@example.com
- First of all big thank you for the excellent training session. This was one of the best training I've ever been in!!!You did terribly well! I was/and still am impressed about how you made something "simple" from this very complicated stuff called NEOWAVE -I tried to read the book, and gave up...Now I'll give it another try...
- Francis RAMA, France
- The simplification of complex subject of "Elliot Waves" and combination of Elliot Waves with Classical Technical Tools are not only Awesome, but Unique too. I've thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Kyal's Seminar at Sarovar Premier Hotel, Bombay during 13th & 14th October, 2013 because of his Flawless, Plain (Jargon free) and Lucid Language. Best of all I liked his virtue to teach what he really performs in his real professional life.And last, but not least, Mr. Kyal's Seminar was the Best of All Seminars I've ever attended
-Kiran Banjara, KB Investment Avenues, Ahmadabad-GJ
- Mr. Ashish Kyal is simply the most amazing teacher of practical Elliott Wave Theory.
-Rishabh Vasaria, Hyderabad
- Myself Sameer. Just want to share my feedback. From last 7 years, I am doing full-time trading in F&O segment (Nifty & Bank Nifty) using my technical study and Elliot wave counting. I attended 2 days Neo Wave seminar on 1st March at Goregaon. The session and teaching by Mr. Ashish Kyal was excellent. The topics covered in session e.g. new Neo wave patterns, new Elliott rules, 2 stage confirmation and Time Cycles were very useful. Today I applied these techniques on Nifty and Bank Nifty (Daily & 60 Min charts) and its working perfectly fine. I am very much satisfied with the course. Just want to say Thank You for sharing such valuable knowledge. I have also subscribed for your daily mail service on Nifty EOD and Elliott view. From last 3 months, I am reading these mails daily. I always verify my own analysis with your mails, before taking any entry in market. The accuracy and success ratio of your mails (analysis) is more than 98%, which is excellent. Thanks again.
- Sameer Dharaskar,Mumbai